Full-time | Logistics | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Performs and completes basic essential functions with a focus on understanding and meeting productivity and accuracy goals within the Inbound department.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Packaging shipments to protect products and label products for accurate identification, including assembling and packaging products adhering to quality requirements.
• Bagging/hand bagging: Performs all bagging and hand bagging functions, including running an automated bagging machine and making adjustments to maintain quality and increase productivity
• Utilizes data collection devices such as RF scanners
• Use repetitive motions; walk and stand; use hands and arms to reach, feel, grasp, finger, lift, push and pull from floor lever to overhead. Required to; stoop, kneel, crouch, sit and climb or balance. Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 75 pounds.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• 18+ years of age
• High School Diploma, GED or 1 year of relevant work experience
• The Ability to match part numbers and enter data within systems
• Experience working with data collection devices such as RF scanners
• Experience working in the material handling industry
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.