YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Technical Service Owner you will develop extensive in-house expertise next to the technical expertise you are already having, mainly in the Linux and opensource technologies. Within the Center of Excellence IAAS team, you act as an in-house technical expert to actively collaborate with the Service provider or other 3th parties in the successful implementation of projects within their set of services. You are the primary technical contact for Services provider(s) in analyzing and understanding problems of a complex nature.
- Being a critical voice in CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings you will ensure a stable, performant and secure environment for the respective technology domain and technical services you are responsible for.
- You have an end-to-end service co-responsibility to reach the agreed KPI service levels by coaching, advising & supporting the provider / resources / departments being responsible for the delivery of these services. You have the technical expertise to understand, analyze, troubleshoot and improve all underlying components of these service(s).
- You are aware of different technology solutions within your domain and proactively collaborates with the technical architect and CoE Manager with the development of the roadmap to maintain and update the service catalog. You are also involved in architectural design decisions and act as a backup in absence of the CoE technical architect.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Master ICT or equivalent by experience
- Min 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Technical experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS), scripting, etc...
- Good practice of configuration management tools (like Ansible) and virtualization tools (VMWare)
- Good understanding of Internet and networking protocols
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, GKE, Rancher, ...) and PostgresQL administration would be a great plus
- Basic knowledge about cloud technologies (GCP) and infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Strong understanding of business strategy and market evolution
- Experience with managing outsourcing partners
- Organizational skills and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Analytical mindset
- A good knowledge of English
- Experience in an international context is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, car, insurance, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external
- training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.