YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the global network architecture including cloud and on prem components.
- Produce technical and non-technical network related documentation such as procedures, guides, design documents and any as built documentation to effectively handover network to Network Operating Centre and Network Security Centre for the operational phase.
- Collaborates with application development, business and IT teams within our organization to discuss, understand and clarify project requirements and propose appropriate solutions and designs.
- Work closely with the COE Network team in developing a future ready roadmap where stability, security, performance, automation and efficiency are key ingredients.
- Advise and make recommendations to the IT Management regarding IT infrastructure network decisions to ensure that all systems smoothly integrate within the IT architecture of TVH.
- Stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments on the market related to IT network services.
- Asses the required introduction of new technologies that can support TVH in achieving its ambitious goals.
- You can act as a final escalation point for complex issues.
- Update and maintain the service catalog.
- Continuously strive to keep your knowledge and your leadership skills up-to-date ensuring trusted partnership expertise towards the organization.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCNP is a plus
- Experience in cloud networking and SD WAN setups
- Experience and knowledge in OT environments is a plus
- Expert in networking protocols and concepts (BGP, QoS, VRRP, SNMP, routing, VOIP, …)
- Proven experience with the following tools: Cisco ISE, DNA, F5 WAF, DDI tools, Meraki, Wireless controllers, …
- Understanding of Load Balancing concepts and ability to assess, identify design weaknesses and troubleshoot issues.
- Proficient knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls & Panorama
- Demonstrates flexibility, drive, initiative and a proven ability to obtain timely and quality results
- Understanding of Service Management process (incident, problem, change management, etc.)
- Strong experience on working with local and remote teams
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Must be team oriented and possess a positive attitude
- Demonstrates a desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values, and culture
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
- Continuous improvement is your mindset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.