Your role and responsibilities
Use your experience in datamanagement to lead, direct & monitor our datateam to ensure effective and timely completion of assigned data projects. Implement our internal quality standard & processes and guide the team in the adoption of the new standards, tooling, etc. You will take on the challenge to further professionalize the data operations team and make sure we are making the team futureproof.
- You will coach, motivate & develop your teammembers in order to maximize their competencies & skills? This way everybody can make the best use of their knowledge & strengths and work as a well-functioning team.
- You will act as a point of contact for your team & for other departments in case of questions in order to provide a quick and efficient answer or solution.
- You will be in charge of the daily organization & resourceplanning of your team so that agreed deadlines are met & respected. You will define & redefine priorities when needed.
- You will act as a (master)data ambassador & make sure the communication with other teams & stakeholders runs smoothly.
- Together with subject matter experts & coordinators you are taking actions in term of improving processes and the daily functioning of the team in order to adapt the team to changing circumstances.
- You are in the possession of a bachelorsdegree in a technical and/or data field or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first managerial experience, preferably in a technical purchasing/wholesale environment.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language + good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You are a driven peoplemanager that is able to get the maximum out of its team throughout positive leadership.
- You have experience with change management.
- You have excellent organizational & time management skills, you are able to make clear agreements & acts in line with set priorities & policy choices.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.