As Security Operations Lead, you are responsible for the cybersecurity operations practice within the Cybersecurity organization. You manage a group of cybersecurity engineers (4) trying to achieve an optimal functioning of TVH’s cybersecurity operations and contribute to the realization of the cybersecurity goals with regard to delivery, quality, cost, timing and customer satisfaction.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You strengthen overall alignment on competence management, being a core member working on the overall cybersecurity priorities.
- You coordinate and organize technical and organizational activities of the cybersecurity operations team in order to deliver effective and qualitative solutions.
- You suggest and take actions with regard to the improvement of the processes, controls, quality and daily functioning of the CoE members within the existing frameworks in order to strengthen the cooperation with the business and/or (end)user.
- You coach, motivate and stimulate development of the CoE members (through on the job coaching, knowledge sharing, continuous feedback, follow-up interviews, providing training, recruitment …) in order to grow their competences. You are their go-to person.
- You constructively communicate with your CoE members, colleagues, as well as stimulate a good collaboration with other departments, in order to connect those working to a greater purpose focused on business outcomes.
- You manage third parties supporting TVH’s cybersecurity operations
- You contribute to the cybersecurity operations, in order to avoid systemic outages caused by a lack of quality awareness, knowledge sharing, impact analysis,or testing.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Bachelor degree equivalent by experience
- Min. 4 years of relevant professional experience in cybersecurity
- Good people management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communicatively strong
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
Nice to have:
- Managerial experience
- Cybersecurity certifications
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.