TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, small earth moving and AWP equipment globally and in Australia.
An opportunity has become available at our Richlands Distribution Centre for an experienced Store Person. Successful candidate will receive a sign-on bonus!
We are looking for someone experienced in all aspects of warehousing including:
- A high regard for safety in the warehouse;
- Experience in heavy manual handling and dealing with large product is advantageous;
- Receipting incoming goods and dispatching customer orders;
- General inventory tasks and stocktake;
- Maintaining the warehouse area in a safe, organised and tidy manner;
- Being a team player with high attention to detail;
- Current high-risk forklift licence is essential.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.