YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Java developer you take responsibility for the development and continuous improvement of applications.
We take pride in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment, where creativity, technical excellence, and diversity thrive. Join our international team and contribute to our cutting-edge cloud-native technical landscape in an agile environment that values technical expertise and innovation.
Using your technical expertise you assess the feasibility of the proposed functional analysis made. Proactively you advise and recommend technical improvements.
Based on the analysis you develop specific functionalities using the different development tools at your disposal. Java is your main expertise but you can expand your scope to other technologies.
You take responsibility and solve incidents and problems within your domain and are continuously on the lookout for improvements of applications and processes.
Your technical prowess will be vital in driving functional analysis improvements, recommending technical enhancements, and guiding junior developers to excellence.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Bachelor's degree or equal by experience
- A good spoken and written knowledge of English
- Experience with Java development (Spring Boot)
- A strong analytical mind
- An accurate, methodical and systematic way of working
- A customer-oriented attitude and good communication skills
- Able to work in team as well as independent
- A proactive approach focussed on problem solving
- Knowledge of Cloud based development like GCP or AWS, Kubernetes, ...
- Experience with test driven development, CI/CD environments
- Understanding of OAuth2 (provided by Spring Security and ForgeRock in our environment)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform , ArgoCD, Kong, Gitlab, Typescript, React, CloudSQL, Jenkins, ELK, Grafana, Flyway, Kafka, Reactive, Webflux
- Reactive programming
- Experience with Linux/Unix and with open-source databases (postgresql)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.