The Business Development Regional Manager role will be responsible to drive sales through the growth of existing clients and generate new business opportunities within assigned geographical territory.
Territory states include: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Achieve and exceed sales goals within the designated territory.
- Make daily visits to established accounts and prospect accounts.
- Help maintain existing business by developing and maintaining functional, multi-level relationships with customers in the designated territory.
- Understand customer needs and find ways to help them achieve their objectives.
- Coordinate with inside sales reps, customer support reps, purchasing, etc. to resolve issues and/or follow up on sales opportunities.
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 3-5 years related sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in sales or a customer service environment
- Rental Equipment Company industry knowledge desirable
- Must hold a valid state driver’s license
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Position requires extensive overnight travel, up to 75%
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. We also offer opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.