YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Product Owner you envision what needs to be built for your product on a short and long term to enable the business strategy and support the IT strategy in terms of cybersecurity, quality days and enterprise architecture. . You translate that vision into a mission board, epics and user stories and set up a valid product metric. You determine this product vision and strategy in close collaboration with the business stakeholders, the Digital Product Manager and the COE managers.
- In order to gain a clear idea of the needs, you define the scope and analyze the impact of specific projects. You ensure that the product vision is clearly stated in the mission board and make sure the squad is working towards the set goals.
- By organising sprint reviews and acting as a knowledge hub you facilitate the communication between the squad and the different stakeholders within the business and IT.
- You manage and prioritize the product and sprint backlog in order to build sprints according to the priorities in the mission board.
- You manage the product refinement meetings so the squad understands the why and what behind every epic.
- You actively take part in the different squad activities such as Daily Scrum, Refinement, Retrospective, ...
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- a Masters degree in IT or business economics or equivalent by experience
- knowledge and experience in project methodology
- general knowledge of software development
- a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a project management role
- fluent in English
Nice to have
- knowledge of corporate processes
- knowledge of UML
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.