YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft and revise a variety of IT contracts with IT stakeholders
- Ensure the IT organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Meet with IT stakeholders to discuss both legal and IT specific business matters
- Provide advice and guidance to the different IT teams / legal department relating to contract generation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with IT stakeholders to ensure their contract needs / requirements are met
- Contract lifecycle management : Create, prepare, review and edit all IT contracts where appropriate and in accordance with Local IT stakeholder
- Provide support and advice on new potential IT businesses opportunities (RFP/renewals etc..) for all contract related elements
- Contribute to defining and execution of contract management strategies
- Document, register, and archive all relevantrelevnt contract documents
- Responsibilities for IT Partner Management
- Develop IT Partner Governance framework including all steps starting from RFP initiation until contract closure
- Detect areas to sustain savings and manage risks through Partner contracts
- Ensure there is an ability to track and report on Partner performance and consolidate this into one overall IT Partner dashboard
- Support all CoE during Partner escalations and keep track of action plans to revert to healthy partnership
- Discover opportunities for continuous improvement within the Partner lifecycle
- Provide frameworks and methodology to annually evaluate IT partners through internal criteria and dashboards
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Master ICT or equivalent by experience
- Min 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Specific technical knowledge/experience
- Min. 2 year of managerial experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate strategy into a tactical action plan
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.