TVH Italy (Marano Ticino and Settimo Torinese) is looking for a talented HR Officer to join our successful team. In this role, you will report to our Senior HR Business Partner EMEA in Belgium, and work very closely with the Managing Director Italy as well as with the local teams. You will be the first point of contact for all employees for all HR-related questions across two locations: TVH in Marano Ticino and Settimo Torinese.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- First point of contact for our employees and teamleaders on HR questions or concerns
- Recruiting: drafting job advertisements, conducting interviews, organising tests, negotiating contracts
- Onboarding: preparing legally binding employment contracts, coordinating and procuring work materials/hardware and access, cars, etc.
- Administration: elaborating job references, contract amendments, general administration, preparing payroll for our payroll office in Italy, drawing up job descriptions
- Providing advice and support for professional and managerial staff as well as contacts at service providers, offices and authorities
- Support the personnel development of our employees: assessing the needs and organising training courses
- Advice and operational handling of pension schemes, etc.
- Introducing and improving standard processes
- Implementing processes in coordination with the global headquarters in Belgium Creating guidelines
- Ad hoc project work
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- You are positive and dynamic and a real problem-solver with good organisational skills.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an HR function in a medium-sized or large company.
- You have solid experience in payroll and a very good knowledge of Italian labour law.
- You have an eye for detail and an analytical way of thinking.
- You are responsible and have high ethical standards.
- You have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You also have good written and spoken Italian and English skills.
- You can handle uncertainty, easily adapt to change and work very independently.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities.
Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Travel to Belgium on occasion.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Interested? Please apply and make sure you send us your resume in English.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.