Your role and responsibilities
Together with the Global HRIS manager and HRIS Expert you will be responsible for implementing new HR modules and optimizing existing modules. You can count on a very varied range of tasks, which can grow rapidly depending on your further interests and ambitions.
- You guide, with the support of an external partner, the set-up and further roll-out of a new HCM tool and associated procedures.
- You support the training of different users. You maintain the existing training material and assist in the development of new material.
- You play a key role to guarantee the correctness and completeness of the global HR data in our HR systems.
- You analyze questions concerning HR data and prepare the necessary reports together with the HRIS expert.
- You proactively look for improvement opportunities and take the initiative in optimizing HR processes.
- In the context of various projects you work closely together, not only with the existing HRIS team, but also with internal and external IT partners, payroll team, etc.
- You are first line contact for our global TVH colleagues in solving HRIS related issues.
- You will provide administrative and operational support within the HRIS team in day-to-day HRIS work.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience is nice, ideally within an SAP/Succesfactors environment (our current HCM tool) but not an absolute must. A healthy interest and willingness to learn are at least equally important.
- Good knowledge English. Knowledge of Dutch and French is considered a plus.
- Affinity with systems and processes in the broad sense (this may be within or outside an HR context), a dose of common sense and critical thinking skills.
- Excel holds no secrets for you.
- Analytical skills are a must.
- You find it fascinating to work in an international environment.
- You enjoy working independently within a team.
- Variety of tasks does not scare you.
- You are looking for a varied global job where you can learn every day, where there is room for initiative and growth and where you can make your voice heard!
What's in it for you?
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.