As the Global Digital Marketing Lead, you will be at the forefront of the digital sales machine that generates quality traffic to the different TVH platforms and drive online customer acquisition & activation. Your mission is to drive and develop the digital marketing strategy and roadmap for our company. You will lead a team of specialists in various digital marketing domains to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue growth mainly through our ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital marketing, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record of turning strategy into execution.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver a strategy that supports the business strategy within the Omnichannel Content & Activation team.
This will involve:
- Develop and execute the overall digital marketing strategy and roadmap to feed customer acquisition, activation & retention through our ecommerce platforms, aligning with the company's goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of digital marketing specialists, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure optimal team performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, integrated campaigns, ecommerce, category marketing and creative teams, to ensure seamless integration and alignment of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee the planning, budget allocation, implementation, and optimization of digital marketing across various channels, including paid media, marketing automation, SEO, UX /CRO and digital HR.
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement: for example by fueling ecommerce platform development and aim for state of the art SEO.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyze channel & campaign performance data to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and act as a thought leader in the field of Digital marketing for the rest of the company and beyond
- Manage and allocate resources effectively directly with your team & through agency management and shared services to maximize efficiency and productivity within the team.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems.
To join us you need:
- Master degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on developing and executing successful digital marketing strategy.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team of digital marketing specialists.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels, including paid media, marketing automation, SEO, and digital HR.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, embracing change management principles and problem-solving abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics and reporting tools.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home possibilities, 20 days holiday and 12 WTR days within a 40-hour week. At our headquarters you will also discover our TVH Park, a green area where you can move around and have the possibility to relax, meet or have lunch. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, company car, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.