Your role and responsibilities
As Manager Global Data Management your role is to further improve our Data foundation, lead a workstream on data architecture, data quality and governance. You also own the data management process, take the lead in translating vision and reviewing and prioritizing projects into durable solutions and achievable results. This way you ensure that (master and transactional) data quality meets the expectations of the business now and for the future. Ready to be part of a global company? Apply today!
- Manage the development of a strong data foundation so it becomes a strategic asset. This involves the creation of a data architecture and you make sure the data quality & governance is ensured.
- Lead, mentor & motivate the team of our data professionals regarding professional excellence and personal goals,
- Organizing our data validation board so that we’re able to manage our data as an strategic asset.
- Increase the maturity of the decentralized data management teams.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that data stays on top of mind in cross-departmental projects.
- You can look back on a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in IT & (Master)data environment.
- You have gained knowledge of generic data management frameworks (e.g. DAMA DMBOK)
- You like to think on a strategic level where you can conceptualize the future of the Data Department.
- You are a driven peoplemanager that is able to get the maximum out of its team throughout positive leadership.
- You have experience with change management & business process management.
- You have excellent organizational & time management skills, you are able to make clear agreements & acts in line with set priorities & policy choices.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of Dutch is considered as a plus
What's in it for you
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.