Full-time | Sales - GemOne | Location –Northeastern Territory
We're seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to manage a sales territory through developing and fostering effective sales relationships and opportunities in assigned geographic territory in concert with overall company sales and marketing objectives. The main role of the RSM is revenue generation with a major focus on new customer acquisition – “Hunter”. Specifically, bringing in new dealers or new dealer branches while working in very close collaboration with our Client Experience and Technical Account Management teams – “Farmer” - to reach regional and departmental goals.
In this role, we seek an individual who possess outstanding organizational and hunting sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands GemOne solutions, what problems they resolve and what value they provide clients.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage assigned sales territory to achieve sales objectives including developing, building and fostering effective customer relationships and sales opportunities while working in close collaboration with Client Experience team in a successful Hunter – Farmer sales model.
- “Hunt” for new dealers and/or dealer branches to increase our market presence in your assigned region.
- Partner and work in conjunction with the Client Experience team on opportunities or leads to assist in their conversion.
- Develops low value customers and new or inactive customer accounts.
- Successfully completes hand-off of Order-to-Commissioning processes to Client Experience team in order to primarily focus on Hunting activities.
- Contact existing and prospective customers in person and via phone on a regular and consistent basis to develop and build strong relationships with key personnel within target customer base and present all appropriate GemOne products and services.
- Conducts dealer sales staff GemOne product sales training to properly and successfully promote them.
- Monitor competition by gathering market info on pricing, products and features.
- Quick responses to customer sales opportunity related inquiries while delegating order-to-commissioning inquiries to the Client Experience team and technical questions to Technical Account Managers.
- Properly and timely enters all opportunities and quotes in CRM in order to properly monitor and manage Opportunity Funnel.
- Participates in monthly sales meetings and presents progress on: new dealer acquisition, sales pacing, face to face customer visits, quantification and qualification of opportunity funnel, etc.
HOW TO SUCCEED
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Must possess a minimum of five years’ work experience in a Sales role within the material handling industry – ideally forklifts.
- Overnight travel - 50% of the time is required
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and conversing with customers
- Must demonstrates a proven track record in providing exemplary customer service and consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of telematics and industrial equipment industry, customers, suppliers and vendors
- Demonstrates a proven track record in sales techniques including: cold calling, customer qualification and new customer acquisition
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills including effective proficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency using a company systems and company sales planning tools
- Demonstrates a proactive collaborative approach in the Hunter - Farmer sales model.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.