Full-time | Engineering | Location – Greyslake, IL, 60030
You will research, design, create and support our suite of electrical products primarily used by material handling aerial lift, agricultural and construction vehicles & equipment.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Collaborate with Engineers as well as product development and manufacturing teams in the design and development of new electronic products
• Perform detailed analysis of electrical and structural products with an understanding and application of future trends in design, technology and materials in mind when making design recommendations
• Develop schematics, wiring diagrams, assembly diagrams and printed circuit boards for electrical products
• Arrange for the creation of prototype assemblies and production test equipment
• Perform design validation and other testing as necessary
• Provide technical service and support to booth internal and external customers
• Identify sources of electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical components, working with suppliers to determine quality requirement, prices and delivery requirements
• Assist with the revision and audit of existing documentation and generating of new documentation
• Recommend changes in circuitry or construction to improve quality of products
• Render technical opinions, collect test data and report results; prepare and deliver month end reports
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• Two year college or technical school degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrate proficient knowledge/understanding of electrical/electronic components, electrical theory, electronic assembly techniques
• Demonstrate familiarity with the use/operation of electronic lab equipment including oscilloscopes, multimeters, function generators, power supplies, ect.
• Proficiency using EDA CAD software such as Altium or similar
• Design experience with analog and/or digital circuits
• Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral, diagram or schedule form
• Able to read and code in C programming language
• Soldering experience
• Courage to explore new ideas and confidence to abandon initiatives when priorities shift
• Able to read and/or code in C++, python, and/or assembler, desired but not required
• Familiarity with communication protocols such as IIC, CAN Bus, RS232, desired but not required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 6%.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Health and Wellness program and on-site facilities, company commitment to sustainable growth
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Grace DiFranco at email@example.com
> APPLY NOW!
TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.