YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As Digital Product Manager you take ownership of the IT global digital product domain CRM and Commercial Services Enablement in order to drive the digital transformation and innovation of the different business units
- You create a digital product strategy for the CRM and Commercial Services Enablement domain that is business goals oriented and ROI driven.
- You develop a long-term roadmap for the digital product domain of CRM and Commercial Services Enablement in which the business needs and priorities are captured in a good architecture. You make sure cybersecurity and IT foundations (such as System Availability) are key components of the roadmap.
- Following the guidelines of your roadmap you set up an action plan that clearly defines the details of the architecture and dependencies between products.
- Under your supervision you ensure the digital transformation in order to generate a continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- By encouraging cross-digital coordination of product streams you set out to break down silos and improve the quality of the offered solutions.
- You provide organizational leadership, direction and coaching to Product Owners in order to build and improve their capabilities and competences.
- You provide functional leadership to the global CRM and Commercial Services Enablement product domain and its squads, and you are responsible as well for the global stakeholder management in your area.
- You manage budget of your digital products, including the external partner management for the delivery of the digital products
- You monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) and analytics data to measure product success and identify areas for improvement.
- You stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital product management and technologies.
You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment. TVH is into a challenging transformation program (Innovatis). Innovatis is a multi-year program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH. You will help reshaping the application landscape and introducing innovative products and technologies.
HOW YOU SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You hold a Masters Degree in IT, Business Economics or equivalent by experience.
- You can rely on a minimum of five years of experience in IT service delivery. Having an in-depth knowledge of business processes (e.g. CRM, ) is a big plus.
- You have experience with technology roadmapping and strategic development. You understand the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization.
- Having experience or knowledge with technologies such as Salesforce, and/or Contact Centers, PXM are a plus.
- You have strong people skills and have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You are used to working under pressure and take on a flexible attitude.
- You have a good sense of responsibility and initiative.
- You are a problem solver who is driven by results.
- You are able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- You are a fluent speaker of English.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, car, insurance, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant …
- Hybrid work schedule
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.