Your role and responsibilities
As a data analyst you will provide valuable insights to business users by skillfully merging and dissecting data from various available data sources. You will also promote the usage of data to drive the value creation and nurture a culture of data-driven decision-making within the organization. You will be involved centrally in diverse projects to gather the right insights and to support setting the direction forward in terms of scoping, priorities and ad-hoc analysis.
- You will conduct data analysis and gather insights for various projects, data operations, and other initiatives.
- You will collect and document business requirements, translate these requirements into meaningful insights that can be easily understood by both data and business stakeholders.
- You will develop reporting capabilities and toolkits to support project teams, data teams and other functions, ultimately enhancing process efficiency and aiding decision-making.
- You will contribute to merge & acquisitions analyses by leveraging the right data to enhance process efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will play a pivotal role in determining project scopes based on data insights and create accelerators to drive continuous improvements in areas such as M&A, data operations, and other domains.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert in the field of data analytics and provide recommendations to operational and project teams on priorities and strategies for improving data quality and internal data processes.
- You will keep an eye of the evolving reporting trends and technologies to think about new ways of working resulting in potential continuous improvements and innovations within daily activities
How to succeed/your profile
- You have a master’s within a relevant field (or equivalent by experience).
- You can look back at a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Data modeling & Data process development doesn’t have secrets for you.
- Profound knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of GCP and Tableau is a plus.
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
What's in it for you
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.