Your Role and Responsibilities
TVH is seeking a Chapter Lead Analytics to join our team in Waregem, BE. As a Chapter Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of BI Analysts, Tableau developers and data analytics architects and you are ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality data solutions. You will be reporting to the Global BI & Analytics Manager.
1. Leadership and Team Management:
Lead and manage a team of analytics professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to help them achieve their goals and professional growth.
Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture, encouraging knowledge sharing, innovation, and continuous learning.
Set clear expectations, define goals, and ensure the team's performance aligns with business objectives.
2. Analytics Strategy and Continuous Improvement:
Develop and execute the competence strategy within your team, meeting with chapter members to discuss and drive excellence in areas such as best practices, frameworks and tools.
Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize analytics initiatives that drive business value and improve decision-making.
Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in analytics, and leverage them to enhance the organization's analytics capabilities.
3. Data Analysis and Insights:
Lead and participate in the analysis of complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform business strategies and decision-making processes.
Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and actionable manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
4. Collaborative Partnerships:
Responsible for identifying and analyzing stakeholders, developing and implementing stakeholder engagement plans. Monitoring and managing stakeholder relationships. You act as a liaison between our team and its stakeholders, ensuring that stakeholder data & insight needs and expectations are understood and met and what is needed to enable them.
Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, influencing their understanding and adoption of data-driven approaches.
Act as a trusted advisor, guiding stakeholders on analytics best practices, methodologies, and tools to enable effective decision-making.
How to succeed/your profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business science, Computer Science, Data Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or data analytics, with a focus on developing insights and analytics solutions and 2 years of people management or lead experience.
- Experience working with Tableau as a Data Visualization tool.
- Experience in gathering and translating end-user requirements into effective & efficient dashboards.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and an agile development lifecycle
- Extensive experience with business requirements analysis, functional specification, and system implementation.
- Excellent communication, listening & interpretation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Excellent proficiency in English
What's in it for you
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.