Your role and responsibilities
As a Business Process Owner, you will become part of the TVH Innovatis initiative.
Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH.
Record-to-Report includes the end-to-end processes of period-end closing, consolidation, tax, treasury, budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting. These processes will be made more global, scalable, and sustainable in order to provide timely and relevant information used for key business decisions.
We are looking for a BPO who will cover a set of subprocesses within this end-to-end process.
If you have an extensive knowledge of accounting and financial reporting processes and the ambition to be at the forefront of this journey of transformation to help design the future of TVH, this role of Business Process Owner could be your next challenge.
- As part of the Innovatis program, you support the design of the future end-to-end process templates.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise which is linked to the Launch-To-Market field.
- You serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- You co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report to the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- You participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- You support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level
How to succeed/your profile
- You have a master’s degree, academic/professional bachelor in Finance or Accounting and can look back on at least 3 years of experience in Accounting/Finance.
- You have a deep understanding of accounting processes, specifically in IFRS and Charts of Accounts.
- You have the right operational experience and a hands-on mindset.
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- You are able to handle resistance in a calm, measured way and are willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
What's in it for you
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.