Full-time | TSS | Location – Roseville, MN or Olathe, KS, 66022
Learn how to respond and source for parts inquiries and technical questions from TVH Americas customers. Learn and apply understanding of industry, customers, suppliers, vendors and applicable parts to perform essential functions of the role including learning how to resolve customer questions and issues.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Honor the one stop shop experience piece of our company mission statement, ensuring a high level of customer service in all customer and vendor interactions
- Learn to leverage technical publications and parts manuals, online resources, and in house computer parts programs to research and gather parts information for customers
- Learn to respond to customer parts research requests with detail and accuracy in a timely manner
- Learn to navigate and use the ERP system and other company databases and programs to ensure accurate and timely customer service including adding and updating part numbers and vendors in the system
- Learn and understand established TVH parts research, sourcing, purchasing, and customer service processes, concepts, and systems
- Provide part numbers, hand price quotes, product availability, and basic technical information for material handling and industrial equipment, sweeper/scrubbers, aerial lift equipment, and light construction equipment to customers and employees verbally and/or via electronic communication
- Place basic customer orders and vendor PO’s, and process invoices
- Learn how to research, add and maintain parts that require more of a technical sale (research required prior to shipping)
- Learn how to quote and buy special items for TVH Belgium and other TVH global entities
- Learn how to identify, source, setup, and quote non-stock items and provide OE samples as needed
- Learn how to source and identify new products to add to the TSS line
HOW TO SUCCEED
Must possess a minimum of one year technical customer service experience or 3 years work experience working in the sales or service department for a forklift dealership with a proven track record in providing exemplary customer service
- Demonstrates experiences, knowledge, and/or training in purchasing and customer quoting processes
- Demonstrates basic experience/understanding of sourcing parts
- Demonstrates understanding and a desire to learn the material handling and industrial parts industry, customers, and vendors
- Demonstrates aptitude and/or experience with parts research
- Demonstrates ability to navigate the Internet and/or internal computer systems to locate information
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father / Basketball Player and Coach / Golfer / Product Development
I love the trust, the people and the culture at TVH. We are all on the same mission and we help each other get there. And everyone’s opinion matters in this story. The people really make the difference over here.
GAMER / HIKER / HELPING FRIEND
I always try to be optimistic. A positive attitude makes all the difference. In my role I liaise a lot with colleagues from sales to warehouse and all in-between. Being able to help them is why I love my job.