About the Role
We are looking for a trade-qualified and experienced Boilermaker, who will take pride in their work and be focused on safety, to join our Workshop team in Richlands.
In Australia, our CAM Attachments division manufactures a range of forks and attachments to suit our local market.
- Produce, assemble and complete metal products from detailed drawings.
- Conduct maintenance and repairs as per customer requirements.
- General Boiler making duties.
About you – Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Australian recognised trade qualified Boilermaker.
- Forklift license desirable but not essential.
- Welding certificate AS1554 desirable but not essential.
- Relevant engineering and fabrication experience.
- Manufacturing/production welding experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend CAD drawings.
We can offer you
- Full-Time role, with a 9-day fortnight
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program that provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices.
People are at our heart
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.