We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
We’re seeking an energetic, results oriented Order Filler with a passion for and experience with working in a distribution center. Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as an Order Filler, you’ll be responsible for these essential functions:
- Ability to read pick ticket, distinquish location and part number
- Pick parts according to quantities listed on pick ticket
- Visually identify that part in location is correct per description and part number listed on pick ticket
- Place products in toe and label totes for next destination
- Circle quantity fulfilled on the pick ticket and sign off on pick
- Clean area at the end of each workday
- Assist with other duties as directed by Warehouse Supervisor or Manager
Qualified candidates for this role will possess a high school diploma or GED or a minimum two years’ experience performing a substantially similar essential functions for a material handling opportunity.
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.