We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry.
***$500 Hiring Bonus***
We’re seeking an energetic, results-oriented Order Filler with a passion for and experience with working in a distribution center. Located at in Elizabethtown, PA, as an Order Filler, you’ll be responsible for these essential functions:
- Ability to read pick ticket, distinquish location and part number
- Pick parts according to quantities listed on pick ticket
- Be able to lift 25 pounds consistently,and 50 pounds occasionally
- Visually identify that part in location is correct per description and part number listed on pick ticket
- Place products in toe and label totes for next destination
- Circle quantity fulfilled on the pick ticket and sign off on pick
- Clean area at the end of each workday
- Assist with other duties as directed by Warehouse Supervisor or Manager
Qualified candidates for this role will possess a high school diploma or GED or a minimum two years’ experience performing a substantially similar essential functions for a material handling opportunity.
You'll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers tuition reimbursement after a year of service or 1,000 hours, and our incredible dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. These benefits are available based on the number of hours you work.
That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.