Full-time | Logistics | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Provides direction, leadership, and management for Olathe Distribution center, including creation and execution of operational processes to meet business objectives and goals. Serves as the department head for Inbound Operations, collaborating with leaders across the organization to meet distribution and customer expectations.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Ensure that product is picked, checked, and shipped according to established standards and in accordance with current procedures
• Ensure productivity and quality standards at met
• Determines work procedures, prepares and expedites workflow, assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
• Ensures crew members have the appropriate equipment and tools necessary to perform their jobs
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us, you need:
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in distribution, performing a substantially similar role
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in supervising, selecting, coaching, mentoring, and training staff
• Experience and/or training in identifying, developing, and reporting operations/distribution-related metrics
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent form two-year college or technical school OR a minimum of two years’ work experience performing a substantially similar role
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.