Full-time | USA Warehousing| Location – Portland, OR
Use your experience to keep our customers stocked with quality products using a variety of forklifts.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll pick the materials for our team using reach, standing, sitting, and cherry picker forklifts. This will involve:
• Working a minimum of 40 hours per week + demand based overtime.
• Safely operate a forklift in 800,000+ sq ft warehousing environment
• Uses a forklift or other material handling equipment to organize, stage and put away product in the Production Department according to established procedures
• Will perform the work of Packaging as needed
• Clean area at the end of each workday
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for an experienced and self driven individual with:
• A minimum of 1 years of experience with forklift operation.
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant warehouse experience
• Knowledge and experience with work order systems like Epicor, Link, SAP, etc.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment to meet customer demands
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers tuition reimbursement, and our incredible dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. These benefits are available based on the number of hours you work. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location
• Fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• $1000 Sign on bonus
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one-stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.