Warehouse Detail Cleaner
Full-time | Maintenance | Location – Olathe, KS, 66062
Maintaining a clean building in an orderly condition. Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, dusting, removing trash and disposing of recycled material
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs routine cleaning designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning under racking / conveyors / dock areas)
- Keep company grounds free of litter and debris
- Carry out detailed cleansing tasks and special projects
- Empty cardboard and shrink wrap containers into recycling bins.
- Empty trash containers and dispose of rubbish.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Charging batteries for various types of warehouse equipment (forklifts, order pickers, scrubbers)
- Other duties may be assigned as directed by management.
HOW TO SUCCEED
- An individual who is a “self-starter” requiring little full-time supervision.
- Integrity and ability to work independently and take pride in their work and enjoy contributing to a clean and neat workplace.
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Operation of power equipment and other powered devices is required.
- Proven working experience as a janitor.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Complies with Company Health & Safety procedures in the workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned, may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Demonstrates a desire and commitment to promote and share the TVH mission, vision, values, and culture.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Frequently required to climb or balance, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will regularly climb ladders or standing in high spaces above 15 feet.
- Majority of activities will be performed in a warehouse environment that is NOT climate controlled.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!