SALES TRAINING SPECIALIST
Full-time | Americas Sales | Location – Olathe, KS
You will serve as a representative for TVH Americas providing support to the Sales teams.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as a representative for TVH Americas customer training program, TVH University, by providing support to sales, marketing, operations, and all other relevant departments to successfully execute the customer and employee in-person and virtual trainings.
- Manage all course enrollments including tracking who is enrolled and counts of class attendees, any necessary travel arrangements, and all details to ensure customers enrolled are properly handled.
- Responsible for developing new course content by reviewing new training methods, industry needs, and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Assist the technical trainers with keeping current course materials up to date and relevant.
- Annual duties include planning the course schedule for the following year, working with marketing to keep all documentation and ecommerce postings accurate and up to date, and ensuring the sales department is notified of all course schedules and materials.
- Conduct general bookkeeping, including but not limited to; accounts receivables, invoicing, and generating monthly financial and commercial reports.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees, customers, and management on previous trainings to properly document all information and identify areas that need additional attention.
- Ensure all scheduled courses have all of the necessary materials to hold the class including the following:
- Attendee resources such as binders, attendee bags, badges, etc.
- Reserved training rooms and ensuring they are properly prepared
- Equipment is accessible and ready for demonstration
- For courses held at remote locations, all office coordinators are contacted and all materials are shipped and scheduled to arrive prior to the start of the course
- Point person for all internal and external parties pertaining to all TVH University information.
- Responsible for ensuring all scheduled courses are filled by identifying low class enrollments and keeping marketing and sales informed when classes need to be promoted.
- Maintain the employee training program, TVHU 4 U, by scheduling the monthly sessions, coordinating with relevant departments to ensure presentations and topics are compiled and organized, and ensuring conference rooms are properly prepared.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who thrives with a wide range of responsibilities. To join us you need to:
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills as well as proficiency in the use of Google Mail and Calendar, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exhibit a high level of customer service with a focus on responding to requests and tasks in a quick, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Display dependability, initiative and motivation with a proven ability to perform tasks independently, accurately and efficiently.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers tuition reimbursement, and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. These benefits are available based on the number of hours you work. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location
- Fitness/social area, employee gardens and more
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and construction machinery.
Our 4,600 colleagues are the strength, heart, and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.