Sales Project Specialist
Full-time | Sales | Location – Olathe, KS
You will serve as a representative for TVH Americas providing support to the Sales Analysts team.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll manage analytical projects and ensure they are successfully completed in a manner. This will involve:
• Organize, monitor, and track all sales projects to ensure effective and timely completion.
• Coordinate internal resources, third parties/vendors, and all other stakeholders for effective execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs and measure project performance.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who thrives with a wide range of responsibilities.
• Must possess a minimum of 4 years project management experience.
• Demonstrates proficiency in project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Tableau, and Salesforce are preferred, not required).
• Exhibits a high level of customer service with a focus on responding to requests and tasks in a quick, friendly and efficient manner.
• Displays dependability, initiative and motivation with a proven ability to perform tasks independently, accurately and efficiently.
• Demonstrates intermediate proficiency in the use of Google Mail and Calendar, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers tuition reimbursement, and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. These benefits are available based on the number of hours you work. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location
• Fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4,600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Abbie Upshaw @ firstname.lastname@example.org
> APPLY NOW!
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.