Regional Facilities Manager
Full-time | Technical & Electronic Team | Location – Elizabethtown, PA, 17022
Serves as the Regional Facilities Manager for all aspects of maintenance for equipment, facilities, automation systems, and property for all our Eastern US locations. Assist in managing compliance with municipal entities, management of external contracts for facilities services, and project management, including collaborative interaction with employees at all levels of the organization.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll manage and assist with the aspects of maintenance and facilities for the Eastern region of TVH. This will involve:
• Collaborate with the Facilities Manager on strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the Eastern warehouses
• Recommend and lead development and implementation of policies, procedures, and SOP’s that provide clear standards and drive accountability in the proper maintenance and upkeep of all locations
• Lead investigations and response to corrective maintenance action plans
• Assist in performing risk analysis of work areas and suggest work safety standards and enforce procedures, to include hazardous materials exposure, accidents, fires, or other unsafe conditions
• Support the development of business wide initiatives including contract renewal strategy contract management plans
• Assist in managing contracts for preventative maintenance
• Assist in ensuring regulatory and permit compliance at all times
• Understand the company’s business goals, growth plans and future direction and drive implementation accordingly
HOW TO SUCCEED
To join us, you need:
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in performing a substantially similar role
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience of project management
• Demonstrates ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, regulation or law
• Prior experience and/or proficient knowledge in using and navigating a business ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
• Proven experience and demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate in an effective, positive manner with managers and individual contributors in a team environment
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!