Pricing Lead Tools & Analytics Americas
Full-time | Pricing | Location – Olathe, KS
The US pricing lead Tools & Analytics is taking up the role of a global pricing analyst in which they will coordinate system enhancements and integrations of the pricing tool for the different branches of the global TVH Group.
Furthermore, will provide global analyses and reporting, lead pricing projects and monitor pricing activities, providing training for pricing team members worldwide.
Next to that, the lead role will be represented in leading the global pricing tools & analytics team located in Olathe, KSCore Functions
Coach & follow up on the team during their day-to-day activities, in order to achieve the agreed team goals both on quality as on quantity.
Coach, motivate and develop the team in order to optimally utilize and develop their competencies, skills & knowledge and to work as a well-functioning team.
Communicate & collaborate with US pricing colleagues & US pricing stakeholders, being FPOC for day-to-day issues in collaboration with the pricing manager Americas.
Responsible for coordination, collaboration and efficient, successful implementation of various global projects in order to contribute to the execution of a global uniform pricing management and a good price policy.
○ Explore pricing opportunities
○ Map the local pricing structure and, if necessary, provide the necessary adjustments and/or support in function of a good balance between profit and growth and an efficient way of working.
○ Closely collaborate with sales, mi & pricing colleagues globally to help develop and support pricing projects
○ Map requirements and impact on various strategic business projects with impact to global pricing tool
○ Participate in conceptual discussions related to pricing & market intelligence
○ Work out roadmap for structural changes to the pricing model
Take initiative to develop and deliver improvements to the system and the processes (both for internal and external systems) and promote an optimal use of the system in order to always have up-to-date tools that meet expectations. Map the pricing processes and keep the pricing flow up-to-date.
○ Critically investigate corporate system modifications and to what extent these have an impact on the automatic pricing. Consult and participate in discussions around solutions for problems that are identified.
Map the needs of pricing employees globally and translate that to the necessary software modifications, in function of a global common pricing tool and the most efficient way of working
○ Create use cases, scenarios, workflow analyses and change requests according to the TVH quality standards
○ Act as a link between pricing business and the software development team
○ Support agile principles, preparing & attending necessary meetings of the pricing squad
○ Monitor pricing performance and provide suggestions for improvement
○ Serve as an internal consultant for pricing business with regard to the current and future pricing processes
○ Assist (Senior) pricing analysts to solve problems in pricing processes
○ Participate in System integrations on TVH ERP package
Gather. Map and analyze data (sales, margin, lost sales ...), in order to use this info for the establishment of a global pricing reporting.
Develop a global MID reporting tool with analyses, alerts and trends (Tableau ...)
○ Identify and analyze trends
○ Draw up global analyses sales, margin, lost sales, win sales ... and report on this
○ Provide analysis of price evolutions, including purchase, sales, & competitor pricing
○ Fine-tune results in collaboration with finance
○ Deliver clear presentations of the results
○ Develop and maintain the Pricing Activity Report
○ Provide new diagrams and templates in Tableau
○ Learn to use new BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Big query ... by means of training, and use them optimally in function of pricing reporting
○ Draw conclusions for aforementioned analyses, sharing information and making recommendations towards the involved departments and people
○ Act as a link between pricing business and the business intelligence team
○ Provide governance & management; enforcing standards, reuse, communication
Advise and participate with the Global pricing analysts in the development of content and creation of ‘pricing technical’ complex matters.
Communicate and collaborate frequently with pricing colleagues/teams worldwide, being responsible for the information transfer in function of the global pricing management.
Monitor Pricing processes and pricing analyses
○ Pay sporadic visits to other foreign branches
Update, maintain and share professional knowledge by continuously remaining up-to-date of the evolutions and developments in the field of the product range and the sales, purchase and
pricing system in order to strengthen credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
○ Inform Colleagues in Market Intelligence about region-bound matters, taking on a general advisory role with regard to pricing-related matters.
Consult with/report to the Global Pricing Manager Tools & Analytics at regular intervals with regard to upcoming and/or undertaken actions so that the Global Pricing Manager Tools & Analytics is up-to-date at all times about the state of affairs.
Knowledge & Skills
Masters Degree in Economics preferred OR equal by experience
Passionate about and experienced in general business principles, data analysis, system analysis, creating, analyzing and delivering reports, pricing, economics
Knowledge and experience in software development lifecycle; preferably experienced in business analysis and requirements gathering
Outstanding verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
Proficient in at least 2-3 of the following: Excel, Tableau, Google Big Query, Agile, Confluence, Excellent stakeholder management skills
Experienced leading projects and/or teams, mentoring, coordinating.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
WE ALSO OFFER
Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.