The Environment Manager is responsible for overseeing environment management of the SaaS & PaaS solutions across the full application/system architecture at TVH. Candidates preferably have an overall knowledge of or experience with Oracle, Workday, Korber and other business critical applications and in a first stage (years) the TVH legacy applications as well.
- SaaS Environment Planning and Coordination with Functional, Technical and 3rd Party vendors. Handle the administration of all active tenants environments (Production and non-production for all solutions).
- Work with internal staff, 3rd party vendors and SAAS/PAAS vendors (e.g. Oracle) to update and communicate on environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages.
- Prepare Environment refreshes / patch scheduling in coordination with Service Providers (Oracle, HCM, Korber & others) for the SaaS Environments.
- Coordinate and Execute Pre/Post refresh tasks, sanity testing on (Oracle & other SaaS environments).
- Environment monitoring, issue resolution, Technical Service Request Management.
- Environment access control in coordination with security teams policies.
- Perform service-specific maintenance and administration tasks where appropriate.
- View and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime.
- Manage accounts and subscriptions. Export metric data for a service instance. View account usage and provide reports.
- Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Saas and PaaS vendors (e.g. Oracle Cloud operations) to coordinate and complete any Administration tasks.
- Monitor and communicate system performance metrics and work with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to resolve any issues.
- Ideally hands-on experience for on premises agent installation (if required), upgrade, and patching.
- Hands-on knowledge on Managing and building Integration with other cloud Services such as Database/Integration Cloud
- Assist in the technical testing of internal and external systems and services (includes stress and load testing)
- Document environments and underlying components
- Provide technical consultancy on environments and software deployment
Specific experience (or willingness to learn) for Oracle:
- Experience on Manage Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service (MFT) and managing MFT encryption keys
- Hands-on experience on various Oracle Cloud PaaS applications instance build.
Knowledge of Provisioning and administering Oracle Integration typically involves:
- A tenant administrator creates an Oracle Integration instance (trial) ▪ A tenant administrator delegates to other administrators who create and manage Oracle Integration instances (typical)
- An administrator configures read only access for selected users to view a list of Oracle Integration instance (audit)
- An administrator configures user identities to navigate to and use Oracle Integration (most service users)
Specific experience (or willingness to learn) for Workday:
- Familiar with Workdays tenant policies - production refreshes, implementation to implementation tenant copies, and sandbox refresh exemptions.
- Hands-on experience using Workdays Data Scrambler tool to scramble the tenant after each production copy into a non-sandbox tenant to protect TVH data
- Deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirements. o Analyzes Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing integrations
- Workday integration tools Core Connector, Document transformation, EIB and Basic knowledge on Workday studio
- SFTP, PGP encryption and authentication methods
Add and manage users and provision roles and data access sets based on organization-defined data security policies and user role matrix defined by the business.
- Update and implement user security and roles within ERP Cloud Security based on functional documents provided by project team.
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Build custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the business requirement. Update and implement user security within ERP Cloud Security.
- Creating Integration security group and integration security user creation
● Hands-on experience in custom code migration using cloud tools for PaaS instances.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Environment Management across multiple systems, cloud environments with Oracle SaaS, Oracle PaaS, Workday and Korber preferred.
- Skill to Coordinate with other teams e.g. to troubleshoot for Oracle Cloud Platform related issues
- Knowledge on SSO configuration between SaaS/Paas applications and 3rd party vendor’s Identity Provider
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure or Oracle Cloud ERP working knowledge Preferred as well as hands-on experience with Oracle DBA skills
- Comprehensive experience in Oracle Weblogic administration (11g/12c) (Like session, data source, cluster management, war/ear deployment etc.)
- Being able to communicate with IT stakeholders & Business community
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, software engineering and delivery
Required minimum qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a job-related discipline (or equivalent work experience - 5 years or more)
- Certification in Workday HCM / Certification in Workday Core Integration
- Certification in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.