Inside Sales Representative
Full-time | Sales - Corporate Accounts | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Develop and foster effective customer relationships and sales opportunities. Provides regular and consistent value added communication with our corporate accounts.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow and maintain customers including taking inbound and making outbound calls to a variety of existing and potential customers, while meeting the minimum outbound talk time required daily
- Leverage knowledge of domestic sales processes and material handling and industrial parts to identify customer needs, present all appropriate products and services
- Build and foster effective customer relationships and sales opportunities to support meeting required sales objectives
- Navigate and research information within company ERP and CRM systems to check product price and availability, correspond and enter customer feedback and/or action items
- Notify customer of all backordered items and provide delivery dates
- Communicate with customers to gather claims information as needed and enter the information into company sales systems
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a Customer Support or other applicable customer service/inside sales role
- Demonstrate proficient understanding material handling and industrial parts industry, parts, customers, suppliers and vendors
- Demonstrate proficient understanding and demonstrating inside sales techniques including cold calling, customer qualification and customer acquisition
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and ability to handle credit card processing
- Demonstrate proficiency using a company ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) system
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.