HR Technology Expert
Full-time | Human Resources| Location – Olathe, KS, 66022 (Hybrid)
In this role, you will be responsible for all Global HRIS related matters. You are a strong partner to the wider HR team, as well as to our IT department to roll-out and integrate an overall HRIS system and to further develop and roll-out HR processes, by translating these into tangible and future-proof IT solutions.
The Global HRIS Expert will partner on developing and finetuning our HRIS framework, tools & processes. You will be the key contact for any HRIS related queries globally.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
- Supports the implementation and optimal function of our HRIS system and related processes, tools and procedures
- Key player in our data governance model (overseeing all system matters related to internal data, backup files, integrity, security etc).
- You will collaborate on identifying improvement opportunities and enhancements to existing information services, systems and databases
- Based on long-term (HR) strategy and technology needs, you can support the implementation of future software and applications
- You are able to provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to our internal HR team and our internal and external IT partners. You are the key liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and related processes and (implementation) projects.
- You support your team with managing permissions and system access for HR services users
- You have initial experience in data analytics tools and mechanisms and can support in specific reporting queries based on business or HR needs
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Facilitates migration to a unified HRIS.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
- Bachelor degree in IT or HR Management required
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within an HRIS environment; experience with SAP, Successfactors and/or Workday is considered a plus
- Used to work with HR policies and procedures to ensure that HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- You enjoy managing multiple topics at the same time while collaborating with various stakeholders (both internal and external) and are able to keep a good and structured thinking process/overview while doing so
- You have a proactive mindset and enjoy learning and applying new ways of working and methodologies to continuously improve the way we work
- Strong team player with a high level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with confidential information in a mature way
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered a plus
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Bryan Brazil at Bryan.Brazil@tvh.com
> APPLY NOW!
TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
Family person / Explorer / Helping hand
I like to help people. Both in my personal life and my job. In HR we stand by both the company and our employees because we are one.
What I like most about TVH is the fact that we work together happily and communicate openly. And I get to do what I know best and still learn new things.