TVH is seeking a Head of Ecommerce - Americas, responsible for one of the TVH ecommerce platforms (B2B/B2C) with the objective to drive more sales and deliver a seamless customer experience. You are a key pillar in the TVH ecommerce strategy to maximize customer retention and the acquisition of new customers. Additional to the direct responsibility to drive ecommerce, there will be a project management aspect to deliver ecommerce project management and change management
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Drive the ecommerce business, optimizing sales, profit and E2E customer experience through a commercial and customer focus
- Shape the vision for ecommerce projects, adopting design thinking and agile methodologies to deliver customer and business benefits in a timely manner
- Bring together people from creative, business and technical background to collaborate for project success
- Define project schedules, manage activities and deliver e-commerce projects
- Communicate proactively and effectively, keeping track of schedule and dependencies, taking proactive measures and working collaboratively to mitigate risks and helping team overcome roadblocks
- Develop the ecommerce roadmap and take ownership on the further development of the ecommerce platform
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for enhanced changes to business processes, policies, and information system
- Develop, lead and execute the e-commerce roadmap in close relation with Ecommerce Product Owner and internal/external developers
Be the E2E shop owner to ensure the shop is merchandised in the best manner and products are searchable in order to maximize sales.
- Define & manage navigation structure in line with product / SEO requirements
- Analyze search & sales insights and inventory levels to recommend the most efficient “product catalog” to guarantee the best performance of the platform
- Improve UX
- Monitor, measure and report on the performance of ecommerce in order to implement an efficient ecommerce policy
- Determine KPIs for E-commerce, both commercially and technically
- Measure the performance of the webshop on conversion, funnel analytics, marketing ROI and customer experience
- Co-create the e-commerce marketing plan to acquire & retain customers and maximize sales
- Co-responsibility for the planning and set-up of local campaigns
- Collaborate with the regional marketeer about the campaign objectives
- Oversee the campaign set-up on the e-commerce platform and follow-up of the campaign results making adjustments where necessary
- Coordinate and organize the activities of the ecommerce team according to the priorities and skills of each, and the needs of the organization in order to be able to offer an effective service that meets the quality requirements of the organization within these terms.
Set team priorities, build capabilities and knowledge in the team
- Constructively communicate with employees and fellow team managers, as well as stimulating a good collaboration with other departments/teams/sister companies, so that a positive work climate reigns and a smooth information flow is guaranteed.
- Build knowledge & experience and share ecommerce best practices to help colleagues & team members across geographies perform more efficiently.
- Think along and take action in the field of improvement of the ecommerce processes and the day-to-day operations of the team in order to always adjust the organization to the modifying circumstances in an optimal way.
- Define the role digital agencies should play in our go-to-market strategy, evaluating digital partner proposals, ensuring that any agency usage and budget are in line with the commercial plan and managing any external partner relationships
- Coach and develop cross- functional team in order to use and develop the competences, skills optimally and to work as a well-functioning department
Lead by example
- Actively listen to employees who have questions and help them find appropriate solutions
- Stimulate employees to make suggestions for improvement
- Stay well informed on the evolution within the ecommerce domain, maintaining up to date knowledge within the context in order to strengthen credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- Be the SPOC, aligning with IT to define requirements, proactively look out for road blocks or factors that could delay projects or impact e-commerce performance and to keep business objectives and IT developments aligned.
Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience successfully leading teams in the field of digital/ecommerce with at least 4 years as ecommerce manager in a company with $100M sales
- Experience building and or maintaining world class Ecommerce site (B2B AND B2C preferred)
- Conversion rate optimization
- Agency experience
- Desired education level: Master degree or equivalent by experience
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.