Goods In Forklift Driver
Full-time | Logistics | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Performs and completes essential functions with a focus on understanding and meeting productivity and accuracy goals within the appropriate department. Responsible for safely and efficiently operating forklift, reach truck, cherry picker, turret truck, and other Powered Industrial Equipment to perform various distribution center functions.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Operate forklift and/or other Powered Industrial Equipment to transport, organize, stage, replenish, pull, put away, consolidate, load/unload, and/or package materials.
• Meets or exceeds productivity and accuracy goals
• Use repetitive motions; walk and stand; use hands and arms to reach, feel, grasp, finger, lift, push and pull from floor lever to overhead. Required to; stoop, kneel, crouch, sit and climb or balance. Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 15 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 75 pounds.
HOW TO SUCCEED
We’re looking for someone who can come up with simple solutions to complex problems. To join us you need:
• 18+ years of age
• High School Diploma, GED or 1 year of relevant work experience
• The Ability to match part numbers and enter data within systems
• Current forklift certification
• Previous operations and/or relevant Powered Industrial Equipment training and experience
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one-stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart, and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
> APPLY NOW!
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.