As a global UX/UI designer, you are at the forefront of designing the excellent user experience for our customers, suppliers and employees.
You understand who our users are, their tasks, responsibilities and goals, their abilities, their preferences and you can design digital touchpoints that fit those needs and abilities to let them easily and intuitively use these digital touchpoints, services and solutions that fit those needs. You understand the global vision and translate it into global and regional solutions. You challenge the state of affairs, discuss and suggest solutions with leadership.
- Manage and execute UX research projects. Identify new UX projects in close collaboration with the CX team based on business requirements. Assess the exact context and requirements of the envisioned end-user and validate possible digital solutions.
- Create concepts - based on the global vision - and translate them into wireframes to design services and user experiences based on user research and according to design-thinking methodologies and techniques and get them validated by the various stakeholders on all levels of the organization. (UX design projects).
- Design pixel-perfect, high-fidelity screens, components and elements for the identified use-cases in compliance with TVH Design System (branding, style guide and guidelines) and get them validated by the various stakeholders on all levels of the organization (UI design projects).
- Manage and contribute to the TVH design system to ensure a consistent visual design throughout all our digital touchpoints and support the Omnichannel Experience strategy.
- Coach, train and support various stakeholders such as the digital design team, the broader digital hub (team DX), VoC team, project leaders, functional analysts and developers, product owners, product marketers, and marketing managers.
Bachelor Degree (preferably IT-related, Design-related) or equivalent through relevant working experience
Desired years of experience: minimum 5 years of Industry knowledge & experience (preferably in design)
- B2B & B2C e-commerce experience
- Solid understanding of human-centric and design thinking methodologies and principles on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Design Systems set-up and contribution
- Responsive design
- End-user research methodology: Project planning and execution, resource alignment, data gathering and presentation and validation, next steps
- Project management: organization, prioritization, allocation, alignment, conclusion validation and next steps
- Experience in agile and SCRUM principles
- Fundamentals in digital, especially SEO and Google analytics
- Tooling: Figma, GA4, Hotjar, A/B-testing, Mixpanel, Userback and other relevant customer feedback tools, Confluence, JIRA
- An exciting role in a fast growing international company with a people-centric company culture
- The chance to become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, access to Linkedin Learning and many training courses
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and with the possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, corporate restaurant and with 20 paid holidays and 12 working time reduction days
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in the TVH Park (the company’s) green zone
- Fun after-works and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee)