TVH is seeking a results-oriented Global Pricing Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to join our Pricing team at our office in Olathe, KS. As a Global Pricing Analyst you will coordinate and implement various projects worldwide in order to improve pricing and company performance in general. You will develop advanced analytics for global pricing & mid; extend global pricing & margin reporting; support the further development and roll out of the TVH dynamic intelligent pricing tool.
Responsible for the coordination, collaboration and implementation of global pricing projects, related to advanced & commercial analytics in order to discover deep insights, make predictions and generate recommendations to optimize sales/margin & company performance.
- Consult business to define expectations, options and to gain understanding of goals and objectives
- Identify and create new opportunities to improve business, joining forces to drive business improvements and optimization; Search & map business benefits
- Use data to tell a story; conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, recommend and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings
- Work in close cooperation with Data Scientists and with colleagues from other departments ( IT squads, DATA/BI department, Regional pricing teams, ...)
- Monitor, question & analyze the data science pipeline, from data collection to delivery and measurement of the analytics results
- Explore data using visual exploration to understand what is in a dataset and the characteristics of the data
- Test possible solutions, set-up A/B testing, taking a very critical look at results; present & explain results to user
- Governance & management; enforce standards, reuse, communication, and ensure that specific business outcomes are achieved
- Perform interim analysis & alignment with business, participate in long term vision of analytics bringing innovation & creativity to every interaction
- Provide consultation to users and work on cross-functional teams to address issues
- Accelerate ‘pricing performance’, to increase pricing excellence & competitive advantage
Participate in the coordination and implementation of a TVH personalization engine, product & customer centric, in order to make predictions and generate customer and product recommendations to increase customer excellence and competitive advantage
- Work closely with TVH data scientists in function of building and testing a recommender engine
- Analyze and understand visitor behavior across TVH channels
- Maximize the impact of the personalization efforts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceive, plan, implement and monitor personalization campaigns across channels
- Maintain ongoing testing to optimize campaigns; iterate and augment campaigns based on new learnings
- Measure success and communicate insights to relevant stakeholders
- Troubleshoot any problems that may occur within personalization campaigns
Gather data, map data and analyze facts and figures (sales, margin, lost sales, win rates ...) in order to use this info for the establishment of a global business & pricing reporting
- Create reports, dashboards, insights and analytics
- Develop a global MID reporting tool with analyses, alerts and trends (QV, Tableau ...) to support the local pricing teams
- Provide trend analysis; drawing up global analyses sales, margin, lost sales, win sales ... and provide reporting on results
- Analyze price evolutions, with regard to purchase, sales, and competitor pricing, elaborating clear presentations of the results
- Develop and maintain Pricing Activity Report
- Learn to use new BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Big query and use them to create diagrams and templates
- Act as a link between (pricing) business and the business intelligence team
Cooperate and execute on various projects worldwide related to pricing and market intelligence in order to contribute in the implementation of a global uniform pricing and market intelligence management and finish all projects in an efficient way
- Support pricing & market intelligence managers and teams in analytics and presentations
- Provide analysis in function of a market-oriented sales prices, price evolutions and trends in competitors pricing
- Map competitiveness of products
- Develop metrics to determine whether a deal is satisfactory or not
Support senior corporate pricing analysts in the further development and roll out of the TVH dynamic
intelligent pricing tool in order to maximize the margin in absolute numbers (balance between sales and margin)
- Assist senior corporate pricing analysts on system integrations on TVH ERP or other projects related to TVH dynamic intelligent pricing tool
- Create use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis working closely with analysts and business project advisors of Materials, Sales and IT
- Act as a ‘tester’ for the made changes
- Extend knowledge of the TVH dynamic intelligent pricing tool and all related programs
- Support agile principle, attend meetings from the pricing squad where needed and support product owner in preparing necessary documentation
On a regular basis and on own initiative, consult with and report to the Director global pricing & market intelligence concerning new initiatives or ongoing projects, and concerning actions with a high impact on system, processes, work or sales/margin
Knowledge & Skills
- Master or Bachelor Degree in economics, mathematics or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2-3 years business experience
- Pricing experience is an added value
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic, innovative mindset
- Outstanding verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Mathematical affinity
- Excel, Tableau (preferred)
Why you’ll love TVH
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.