A Global Management Traineeship at TVH is an advanced, entry-level position where you will have the opportunity to lead and complete multiple international projects within the organization. You will get to know the company from the inside, build a broad base of knowledge and skills while developing an extensive internal network of colleagues, positioning you for future leadership opportunities.
In this 18 to 24 month developmental role, you will carry out 3 or 4 important projects in different departments of which 1 project in one of the foreign branches. You will receive comprehensive training to ensure progress in both personal and professional development. You will be given project guidance from senior management and you’ll have the ongoing support of a personal mentor throughout the traineeship.
During the course of the traineeship we mutually determine the best fit for your next role, to strategically position you to further build your career within TVH.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes
- Exposure to several facets of TVH business operations through job assignments to various departments in the organization, including exposure to TVH - Belgium
- Willing to work in a variety of job assignments to learn processes
- You will use analytical and critical thinking skills to apply to assigned duties
- You will be exposed to leadership development programs and training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required :
- You have a solution-oriented, proactive approach and dare to take responsibility
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently
- You are ambitious and want to work in a dynamic international environment
- Master degree, preferably in engineering, economics, business
- OR master thinking level with 0-3 years of working experience
- Fluency in Dutch, English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Solution & result driven, positive critical, responsible
- Able to deal with a wide variety of employees
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
You will become part of a people-oriented company where your well-being really matters. Flexible working hours, work from home flexibility. At our headquarters you will also discover our on site benefits such as an on site preschool, cafe and restaurant, gym, massage therapist, and more!. Furthermore, we also offer:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant,…
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the center
- An exciting opportunity to work abroad for 6 months
- You are part of a dynamic digital entrepreneurial team that is fast-growing and at the center of the transformation
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technological environment
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.