As a Lead Data Engineer on our growing Global Digital Team you will
- Manage global tracking framework and extracting processes for behavioral data from digital touch points, ensuring it’s accurate, organized and made available for the business
- Have full ownership of global Digital Analytics tech stack, researching current analytical options and ensuring what new features and licensing will be added to our technical stack
- Set-up & manage data streams towards our new global CDP (Salesforce) and coaching business on the use (& understanding) of the data inside the CDP
- Partner with digital and IT teams and the business to provide valuable insights into our customers online behavior and preferences. This may include any of the following:
- Exploring new data sources & raw data to find answers (& potential business value)
- Presenting data in meetings with business leaders and stakeholders
- Translating data needs from business stakeholders into tracking & event requirements for IT
- Participating in creating recommendations and defining strategy
- Bring a friendly and continuous improvement mindset in the daily operation and collaboration with local and global digital teams, data scientists and other business stakeholders in the delivery of world class digital experience for our customers in more than 120 countries
Knowledge & Experience
Bachelor Degree (digital marketing, computer science, business, economics, statistics) OR equivalent experience including:
- Fundamental understanding of digital customer behavior & data analysis tactics
- Experience with the technology used to track and test that in way that optimize key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to translate complex data into easy-to-understand information and successfully communicate that across various levels of an organization
Moderate experience with some but not all of the following tools and technologies:
- CDP (customer data platform) such as Salesforce or similar
- Web Analytics tools such as. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar
- Project Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Reporting tools such asTableau, PowerBI or similar
- Excel/Google Sheets; expert level
- Business requirements gathering experience
- E-privacy regulations and website ethics (training provided)
Why you’ll love TVH
Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH, and take our virtual tour.
Start the Conversation
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.