As an Enterprise Data Architect you will lead and drive the build of the data architecture and data modeling standards within a new application landscape at TVH. By designing the best fit architecture that supports the TVH business vision you also coordinate, guide and advise on the implementation road map.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build data reference frameworks strategy that can be used as guidance for the different (master) data domains, having a good end-to-end view on the data flows on a global level.
- Create new data models and flows to meet requirements from the different end-to-end streams, based on the set data reference frameworks strategy.
- Transform as-is data models and flows into new and improved models based on requirements defined by different end-to-end global process owners, in line with the framework strategy. Ensure continuous improvement after installment of new/improved models.
- Support in technology solution selection and lead the set-up and implementation of Data management platforms (eg. Data catalogs, DQ tools, MDM Hub,…) in order to practise the data models and flows.
- Enable effective data and analytics governance: Suggest who can take which actions with which information, and under which circumstances. Assist data and analytics leaders, business and IT leadership in developing information governance processes and structures.
- Decide on information strategy in line with the data management strategy: You will partner with business & IT leadership and provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets within their lifecycle.
- Manage risk: you aid in the definition of data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be immediately identified and proactively managed as more information becomes federated in a digital economy.
- Improve EIM performance
- Coordinate and advise key stakeholders on data modeling standards
Desired education level: Master degree (computer science, commercial engineering or related field) or equivalent by experience
Desired years of experience: min. 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in business & data architecture
Data architecture & data management processes
Designing and defining roadmaps on strategical, tactical and operational level, with a clear long-term (“bigger picture”) end in mind.
Experience with working in medium to large global organizations, driving key implementation/transformation data projects
Experience with TOGAF is considered an added value
Experience with managing outsourcing partners is a big plus
A proven track record as a data architect
Excellent collaboration skills & able to engage with multiple business, technical stakeholders (both internal and external) and senior management
Excellent communication-, people- & stakeholder management skills
Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions
Unbiased towards specific technologies or vendors
Passionate about data management processes
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car and insurance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement including homework providing a good balance between work and private life
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Lunch breaks and sports facilities in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
- Fun afterworks and other optional events (e.g. TVH Kaffee).
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.