As a Corporate Continuous Improvement Analyst you are responsible for support in decision-making, optimization of processes and guidance of colleagues within TVH Group. You make a difference by sharing your valuable insights and formulate appropriate actions driving TVH forward.
- You provide support to the management in setting up strategic or corporate projects. Projects can be linked to collecting strategic market information or stimulating continuous improvement across different departments;
- You are responsible for collecting relevant data, figures, processes, …;
- You analyze and interpret the information and formulate advice based on your insights;
- Besides your analytical focus you support the teams with the implementation of specific tools and methods related to continuous improvement (CI);
- Together with your colleagues you strengthen your relationships within TVH group and maintain a helicopter view of the different projects where you are involved;
- You report to the director Continuous Improvement and Change.
- You have a master's degree in engineering (civil, commercial), TEW, commercial sciences or equivalent through experience.
- You are highly analytical and can work smoothly on a project basis
- Natural connector with ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Strong business interest and acumen
- Affinity with operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Effective communication with coaching skills
- Ability to work in fast paced international environment
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel (10 - 20%)