Your impact as a copywriter is that you play a key role in communicating our offer to our customers and in the way we communicate it:
• You think customer centric - you always keep our customer in mind
• You get and keep our customers interested in our offer with inspiring content and call to actions
• You enjoy working in a team - you develop campaigns in cooperation with your colleagues by working together with team members but also by gathering input from various stakeholders
All part of the job
Together with the Integrated Campaign Lead and Creative Art Specialist, you’ll create impactful and highly engaging omni-channel campaigns for the Machinery equipment type for which your team is responsible. You bear the end responsibility for all the copy required for these campaigns.
Your part of the job:
- Acquiring good customer insights in order to be able to create impactful messaging and content for omni-channel campaigns. You will acquire these by contacting internal and external stakeholders who will gladly provide the needed information.
- Defining and engaging together with the members of your team an unique verbal DNA and optimal tone of voice to position our total solution offering.
- Composing impactful slogans and messages and writing sharp and engaging copy.
- Writing copy with a result-oriented mindset. And following up on impact triggered by your texts and adapting where needed.
- Together with the Creative Art Specialist, create compelling creative concepts by generating words, slogans and content that accompany their visuals/media.
- When applicable you process your texts into the (digital) tools or platforms that they are meant for.
We typically spend 25% of the time on gathering & processing information and 75% on writing.
This is part of who you are
Writing and making use of your linguistic talent is what you’re passionate about. Combined with your eye for detail and being able to spot mistakes in your own work and that in the work of others will assure that, as a team, you deliver top-notch campaigns.
Needless to say, you have a creative mind and are able to think out of the box.
Degree & experience:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Media Studies/Creative Advertising/Journalism/Public Relations/Languages/Marketing or in a related field.
- You have experience with commercial copywriting. You have very strong writing/copy/communications skills with a wide vocabulary. You are able to write copy for various communication channels (long copy, short copy, slogans, …).
- Preferably, you have at least 2 years of relevant experience. If you do not meet this requirement, we will take your application into consideration.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch.