1. Meet with claims specialist, claims receiving and warehouse supervisor to calibrate service levels.
2. Meet with Belgium counterparts to discuss issues and/or specific claims or parts
3. Oversight of duties of specialist and claims receiving specialist
4. Work with IT regarding issues with printers, computers etc.
5. Act as back up for claims specialist (customer facing).
6. Reporting of claims issues, quantify and identify trends per warehouse
7. Liaison between US and Belgium and customer and/or customer service for quality issues
8. Assist with coverage for annual returns processing.
Review defective items, process warranty claims and communicate issues to the appropriate
staff, utilizing the company’s system to maintain records and actions.
Work closely with corporate Claims, Quality Control, TIS, TSS and Customer service
departments to ensure timely and effective response to customers.
Communicate with customer to gather additional information for claims and communicate
final outcomes of warranty and quality issues to customers.
Provide technical support and research information to customers in a timely manner, utilizing
the company’s business system and related programs and reporting functions.
Address, review, and resolve customer service issues in a timely manner, while recording
steps and results utilizing the companies system.
Ensure above tasks are carried out with the upmost integrity and professionalism, under the
direction of management.
Answer incoming phone calls, dispatch to appropriate individual if available and ensure
every effort is made to respond and effectively handle related customer requests.
Minimum High School diploma.
Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Technical Post Secondary education is preferred.
2-3 years experience in Material Handling or Aerial Lift industries.
2-3 years experience in Technical Customer Service is preferred.
Strong Mechanical and Electrical aptitude is required.
Self-motivated with strong, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are an
Well versed in software programs such as but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel and
7. Extent of Public Contact
Interact with personnel in all departments and levels.
Must represent the company in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
Occasional participation in company or industry related trade events.
Loving mom / Creative mind / Goal Seeker / Receiver
Friends would probably describe me as loving, caring and witty. But also as determined. I have a personal goal every day. And whatever goal I set, I make it. Even when I run into challenges.
TVH really helped me grow as a person, as far as wanting more for myself. And thanks to daycare, my little girl is always nearby. That means a lot to me.