Full-time | Materials | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Use your experience to track and steer the overall performance of our product categories while collaborating closely with various colleagues both locally and globally from Materials, Market Management, Sales, Pricing, Marketing, & Supply chain.
Partner with business leaders from Materials, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, and Pricing to contribute to carrying out this commercial growth vision globally, creating & safeguarding support and good collaboration between departments & locations to achieve the commercial objectives.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You’ll deliver short and long-term projects that support the business strategy. This will involve:
• Create an overall product growth strategy for the assigned product categories from a solid commercial strategic and technical product knowledge.
• Define the necessary ( global ) actions in line with the commercial strategy & corporate priorities. Manage & communicate these centrally and transparently via the roadmaps you have drawn up, in close collaboration with Product, Sourcing, Supply chain, Pricing, Sales & Marketing on a global level.
• Guard the commercial performance of your assigned groups by monitoring turnovers, margins & costs, taking into account the product life cycle & market position of the products & set up corrective or growth actions to increase performance
• Define go-to-market plan in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, Pricing & Supply chain.
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and fitness/social area where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
• Hybrid work schedule and easily accessible office location
• Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
• On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
• Health and Wellness program and on site facilities, company commitment to sustainable growth
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Contact Bryan Brazil at Bryan.Brazil@TVH.com
> APPLY NOW!
Father / Basketball Player and Coach / Golfer / Product Development
I love the trust, the people and the culture at TVH. We are all on the same mission and we help each other get there. And everyone’s opinion matters in this story. The people really make the difference over here.
GAMER / HIKER / HELPING FRIEND
I always try to be optimistic. A positive attitude makes all the difference. In my role I liaise a lot with colleagues from sales to warehouse and all in-between. Being able to help them is why I love my job.