TVH Olathe, Kansas, United States (Hybrid)
Business Process Owner Record-to-Report
As a Business Process Owner, you will become part of the TVH Innovatis initiative. This program will support our growth ambition and safeguard our company’s future success.
TVH is a global one-stop shop for parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, construction and agricultural machinery. TVH Innovatis is a multi-year transformation program intended to implement scalable global processes enabled by future-proof technology in order to support the further growth of TVH. The Record-to-Report stream is part of this program which will shape our financial processes, with a focus on tax and regulatory elements.
As the BPO, you will partner with business leaders to analyze data to be presented in a clear and concise way, focus on global change management, facilitate meetings to gather input from stakeholders, while also acting as a liaison with IT / Other End-to-End processes / Data / Compliance. You will work to establish clear processes based on industry-leading practices.
We have defined 8 processes that cover all the aspects of our business
- Inbound-To-Customer Delivery
- Plan-To-Produce & Repair
We need a Business Process Owner for Record-to-Report
Record-to-Report includes the end-to-end processes of period-end closing, consolidation, tax, treasury, budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting. These processes will be made more global, scalable, and sustainable in order to provide timely and relevant information used for key business decisions.
We are looking for a BPO who will cover a set of sub-processes within this end-to-end process.
If you have an extensive knowledge of cost accounting, inventory valuation in a manufacturing + distribution environment, and the ambition to be at the forefront of this journey of transformation to help design the future of TVH, this role of Business Process Owner could be your next challenge.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUSINESS PROCESS OWNER
- As part of the Global Process Owner organization, you support the design of the future end-to-end process template.
- You are co-responsible for the TO-BE process design and drive the process documentation for the processes within your area of expertise.
- You serve as primary liaison to the TVH business stakeholders to solicit input and confirm the design satisfies the requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- You co-facilitate the TO-BE process design workshops and report to the Global Process Owner on status and progress.
- You participate in cross functional design meetings and synchronize plans with other interfacing processes.
- You support the change enablement and adoption to bring people together and ensure buy-in for the transformation on a global and local level.
- You have a master’s degree, academic/professional bachelor in Finance or Accounting.
- You have a deep understanding of accounting processes, specifically in the areas of Cost Accounting.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- You have the right operational experience and a hands-on mindset.
- You are decisive, analytical, result-oriented and driven to get things done.
- You are able to handle resistance in a calm, measured way and are willing to recalibrate the plan if necessary.
- Given the global scope of the position, your English is excellent.
- You are able to multitask and are a creative problem-solver.
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to meet deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and are able to build relationships.
- You have experience with varied Accounting software and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You have 4 years of experience in Accounting/Finance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A unique opportunity to be part of a global project that will determine the future of TVH.
- The chance to enlarge your network across regions and functions, and to increase your knowledge in the following areas:
- Business process optimization
- Long-term strategic planning
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
- Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
- Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company match, employee discounts and more.
- Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
START THE CONVERSATION
Apply Now! TVH is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We look to create an inclusive environment that challenges, inspires, rewards and transforms our team to be the best of the best.
TVH is a dynamic, successful international company with a clear vision on customer & employee centricity. We are passionate about fostering a challenging & rewarding environment for our employees which promotes teamwork, growth & development, creativity and initiative. Visit our careers page to learn more about the unique benefits offered by TVH and take our virtual tour.