TVH - Keeps You Going!
TVH is a market leader in the aftermarket distribution of parts and accessories for materials handling, agricultural, industrial and construction equipment and attachments globally and in Australia.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Area Sales Representative to join our team. Based out of our Melbourne branch, we are seeking a candidate who possesses a strong sales background in industrial equipment sales and can develop effective relationships with our customers.
- Identifying, negotiating and developing sales opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Developing new and existing customer relationships including cold calling and regular, structured call cycles to customers
- Delivering against agreed sales targets
- The ability to increase market penetration and expand the company’s market share
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
About you - Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in the agricultural, industrial and materials handling or construction equipment industries is an advantage
- High energy approach and motivation to succeed
- High-level communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate a results focus with a passion for sales and customer service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
We can offer you:
- Sign-on bonus payable upon commencement
- Recognition programs and incentives for your performance
- The opportunity to join a dynamic global company that is a leader in its field
- Ongoing training and career development
- TVH Nudge: our health and wellbeing program that provides you with opportunities to make healthy daily choices
At TVH, we are committed to our underlying P.A.R.T.S values of Pursue Excellence, Act with Joy, Remain Open(-minded), Take Initiative and Show Courage. We value and appreciate our team members and we work together to achieve results and exceed our customers’ expectations.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click "Apply" and submit both your resume and cover letter. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.