Parts Research Specialist
Full-time | TIS | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Respond to moderately complex parts inquiries and technical questions from incoming calls from TVH Americas customers in a call center environment. Leverage recognition of parts, research and mechanical aptitude, and customer service experience to respond to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide part numbers, pricing, product availability, and moderately complex technical information, for material handling and industrial equipment, sweeper/scrubbers, aerial lift equipment, and light construction equipment to customers and employees verbally and/or via electronic communication
- Leverage knowledge of technical publications and parts manuals, online resources, and in house computer parts programs to research and gather information for customers and employees
- Respond to parts research requests in a fast paced/high volume call center
- Leverage parts recognition experience and mechanical aptitude to meet customer expectations
- Navigate and use the ERP system, and other company databases and programs, to ensure accurate and timely customer service
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Demonstrates proficient research and analytical skills with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Previous experience and/or willingness and interest to work in a call center environment
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues or technical questions of moderate complexity
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude and intermediate parts identification proficiency
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father of 6 / Problem solver / Camping lover
These characteristics also help me in my job. I am always open to listen to the customers’ needs and am eager to take away their troubles and find solutions. I love the diversity that comes with it.
Rugby fanatic / Volunteer / Everybody's friend
I love to please customers. As a key account manager I look after some of our biggest customers. Together with the great people I get to work with of course.
I get along with people from all walks of life. Being friendly, outgoing and using a sense of humour works miracles.