As a Team Lead for DevOps/PAAS, you are responsible for the practice within a team and follow-up of a set of team members, in order to achieve an optimal functioning of IT and contribute to the realization of the departmental goals with regard to delivery, quality, cost, timing and customer satisfaction.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You strengthen Global alignment on Competence Management, being a core member working on the Global team backlog, in order to focus on Mastery and Craftsmanship.
- You coordinate and organize technical activities of the PAAS / DevOps team in order to deliver efficient and qualitative solutions.
- You think about and take actions with regard to the improvement of the processes, quality and daily functioning of the team members within the existing frameworks in order to strengthen the cooperation with the business and/or (end)user.
- You coach, motivate and stimulate development of the team members (through on the job coaching, pair programming, continuous feedback, follow-up interviews, providing training, recruitment …) in order to grow their competences.
- You constructively communicate with your team, colleagues, as well as stimulate a good collaboration with other departments, in order to connect those working to a greater purpose focused on business outcomes.
- You propagate First Time Right, in order to prevent re-iterations over multiple sprints and keep the Time to Market within the expectations of business.
- You contribute to PAAS, in order to avoid systemic outages caused by a lack of quality awareness, knowledge sharing, impact analysis, testing or security awareness.
HOW TO SUCCEED / YOUR PROFILE
- Bachelor ICT or equivalent by experience
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in DevOps practice
- Good people management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communicatively strong
- Reliable and discrete, positive attitude
- Diplomatic and problem solver
- Stress-resistant and flexible attitude
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
Nice to have:
- Managerial experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, company car, ....
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
- 20 paid vacation days and 12 WTR days.
- An easily accessible work location, no traffic congestion.
- Lots of support and an encouraging team of co-workers.
- An infectious ‘We Are One’ can-do mentality.
- A people-centric culture where your fitness and mental well-being matter.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house and external training courses.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
- Easily accessible office location (lease your e-bike through TVH!)
- On-site restaurant, café, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
- Sports facilities and lunch breaks in TVH Park, the company’s green zone.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect,
kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome
differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a parts specialist for quality parts and accessories for material handling, industrial vehicles, and construction and
agricultural equipment. Working at TVH is opting for a company that excels as an international market leader and is well-
known for its unstoppable craving for innovation.
But don’t just take our word for it
Family man / Kendoka / Foodie / Data domain expert
Every new project brings new challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow. That fits in with my general curiosity. I want to know all about discoveries, inventions and technology for example. And learning new languages helps me to connect with people across cultures throughout TVH.