Supply Chain Analyst
Full-time | Materials | Location – Olathe, KS, 66022
Collect, analyze and process internal and external supply chain data in order to further optimize TVH Parts supply chain, as well as to support decisions within the forecast-to-plan / sales and operations planning processes.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating forecast accuracy, stock situations and supply chain processes of the different logistics companies and branches, based on analysis and statistical data (e.g. safety stock, reorder point, overstock, order quantity, order follow-up, direct shipments, global purchase, which stock is held where, etc. )
- Prepare and present ad hoc and periodic analyzes and provide critical advice (e.g. determining optimal warehouse location in the supply chain network footprint story, EOL analyses, matching inbound with outbound flows, etc.)
- Assistance with acquisitions/mergers regarding network (re)design & stock optimization
- Periodically follow up and analyze supply chain figures (KPI)
- Exposing and focusing on the really relevant figures/deviations/…
- Find explanations for trends/deviations of certain parameters (eg too high stock) and make suggestions for tackling them
- Discuss results with management both locally and at the Head Office
- Recurring reporting
- Monthly: Discuss Supply Chain relevant KPIs and Balanced Scorecard (Service level – Inventory Turnover ratio – Overstock - Stockouts...) with the Sr. Supply Chain Manager
- Ad hoc reports:
- Segment reporting: For example, investigating the total cost of ownership of a certain flow
- SC analysis for Forecast-To-Plan pre-meetings and meetings
- SC analysis for S&OP pre-meetings and meetings
- Make proposals for the implementation of new systems, with an emphasis on increasing efficiency linked to the desired service levels
- Take initiative to develop system and process improvements
- Detect errors in the system and find out where adjustments need to be made in the flow
- Systematically maintain the knowledge about the possibilities of the inventory management system
HOW TO SUCCEED
- Desired level of education: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or related field
- Statistical modeling and visualization
- Business Intelligence software experience (Tableau, PowerBI, Google Dataprep) is a plus
- Experience in or affinity with supply chain or purchasing
- Number of years desired experience: 3-5 years work experience preferred
- International experience or experience from an international context is a plus
You’ll be part of a people-centric culture, where your well-being matters. Our comprehensive package offers standard benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, plus unique benefits such as our onsite health clinic and our incredible dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 6%. At our HQ, there’s an on-site preschool, restaurant and where you can get active or enjoy our regular team get-togethers.
We also offer:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Opportunities for professional development, including access to LinkedIn Learning and many in-house/external training courses
On-site restaurant, café, pre-school, fitness/social area, employee gardens and more.
PEOPLE ARE AT OUR HEART
TVH is a global business with a family atmosphere, where people are at the center. We value clarity, mutual respect, kindness and open communication. Our people are down-to-earth, easy to work and engage with. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas.
TVH is a global one stop shop for spare parts and accessories for forklift trucks, industrial equipment, and agricultural machinery.
Our 4600 colleagues are the strength, heart and soul of TVH. We are a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued, and innovation takes center stage.
Father / Basketball Player and Coach / Golfer / Product Development
I love the trust, the people and the culture at TVH. We are all on the same mission and we help each other get there. And everyone’s opinion matters in this story. The people really make the difference over here.
GAMER / HIKER / HELPING FRIEND
I always try to be optimistic. A positive attitude makes all the difference. In my role I liaise a lot with colleagues from sales to warehouse and all in-between. Being able to help them is why I love my job.